Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2004 NIKE AIR SAFARI MOWABB PACK BIRCH BEIGE orange BLAZE 306324-281 MAX 1 OG 11
- Boots Boots Ted Lapidus Brown Leather 42
- Dr martens Womens Boots ,high Shine Size 6
- Jolies Ballerines Vernies blue Turquoise
- NEW Adidas NMD R1 Boost Black Reflective S31505 8US 41EUR originals
- NIKE MENS AIR MAX 95 WOLF GREY PURE PLATINUM SHOES 2019 BEST SELLER
- Rechel Roy 10 Leather Peep Toe Ankle Boots Womens 8.5 Brown 5 Heel New Summer
- Taryn pink Caress Mandarine Cuir Suédé Designer Confort
- KENNEL & SCHMENGER shoes Uma Purple Suede Size UK 4.5 XA 155a
- MOMA CALZATURA men SNEAKERS PELLE brown - 8D65
- Kickers Unisex Adults’ Kick Hi Core Ankle Boots Black Black 4 UK
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star DC Comics Rebirth Wonder women Hi Baskets
- Prada Black Patent Leather Rubber Wedge Booties Size 38
- Pleaser Plateau Stiefeletten DELIGHT-1018LG blue Pleaser Plateau Stiefeletten ..
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...