Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- Caprice 92530029 Leder Stiefeletten taupe 185948
- Diesel High Top Trainers Men's shoes S Emerald 41 White Leather shoes Np 230 New
- Jimmy Choo Black Rubber Shiny Riding Rain Boots with Logo Stirrups - Size 6
- MISS L FIRE Suzie Wong bluee gold Heels 8.5 39 RARE NIB
- Nike Air Max 98 NY La mezcla (Nike on air)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Velvet Alice 55 Heel Pointed Toe Pumps Size 7.5
- STACY ADAMS Men's Valet Velour Bit Slip-on Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Paul Andrew Women's Zoyra Brown Suede Leather Cutout shoes (40) Ballet Flats
- CLARKS Women's Leisa Lacole Slide Sandal
- Skechers Women's Granola-Home Grown Flip Flop
- Steve Madden Women's Ecntrcqt Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Louise et Cie Womens INES, Angel Food, Size 10.0 ExbE
- NEW SANDERS & SANDERS RUSHDEN 1987 VINTAGE BLACK ANKLE BOOTS ARMY ISSUE UK 10
- NEW BALANCE 574 WOMEN's CASUAL SUEDE GREY - WHITE AUTHENTIC new IN BOX SELECT SZ
- Saks Fifth Avenue Made Genuine Karung High Heel Pump shoes 39.5 EUR 8 US
- Ted Baker Hann 2 Mens Tan Leather Smart shoes - 9 UK
- 2019 Occident Stylish New High Top Board shoes Ankle Boots Hot Winter ins Runway
- Adidas Women's shoes Sneakers - CG6211 Multicolor Spring Summer 19
- Bogs Womens Classic Triangles Snow Boot- Pick SZ color.
- Crockett & Jones C&J Islay 11.5 Boots
- FRYE Men's Chris Crepe Oxford - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...