Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Wzór dominujący:||bez wzoru||Marke:||Nike|
|Typ:||obuwie, sneakersy||Wysokość obcasa/platformy:||3.0|
|Technologie:||Air Max||Cechy dodatkowe:||brak|
|Materiał wewnętrzny:||tekstylia||Materiał wkładki:||Tkanina|
|Kolor producenta:||Black/White||Model:||WMNS Air Max GUILE|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- PUMA Women's En Pointe Satin T7 Jacket - Choose SZ color
- Stuart Weitzman Zeppe Tgl D brown 40 black women shoes Stivalis shoes
- Women Round Toe Super High Stiletto Heel Rivet Platform Hollow shoes Sexy Club
- Fly London Brito sandal size 6
- I35 Fawne Flat Riding Boots 283, Black, 6 UK
- Propet Tour Walker Strap - A5500 Women's Diabetic shoes - W White - 10 XX-Wide
- Caterpillar Men's CARBONDATE Nano Toe Dark Brown Industrial Boot
- Walking Cradles Women's Almond Flat - Choose SZ color
- Tod's women's moccasins loafers size 6.5 39.5 designer black sapatos femininos
- Modello Ferrara - Handmade Italian Black Ankle Chukka Boots - Cowhide Smooth Le
- Ros Hommerson Women's Tango Dress shoes BROWN LIZARD PRINT LEATHER 700
- Jimmy Choo Nova Slingback heel open toe size 36.5 6 B
- Adidas Men's Terrex Ax2r Low Rise Hiking shoes
- Bar III Grand Studded Heel To-The-Knee Boots (Black,9)
- Clarks Women's Janey June Loafers Black (Black Nubuck -) 2 UK
- women Sam Edelman Bottes color black Black Leather size 36 EU 5.5 US
- John Varvatos Engineer Moto Boots Size 10.5 EU 43.5.
- Mark & James Badgley Mischka Draco Hellbrown Designer Gestapelt Absatz Pumps 9.5
- Nae - Vegan sneakers ecological and breathable microfiber, close by a front-zip
- NIKE AIR JORDAN XXXII 32 KNICKS WHITE orange 14 PROMO SAMPLE PE PLAYER EXCLUSIVE
- RAG & BONE Classic Newbury VE Black Suede Leather Chelsea Heel Bootie Boots 38 8
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...