Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shade:||Purple Smoke-Sail||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
|Color:||Purple||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NEW AGL Sz 36.5 Leather Wrapped Platform Sandal Retail 399 6.5 7 Nude
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 WOMAN SIZE 6.0 PALM GREEN NEW RARE COMFORTABLE
- Ralph Lauren Collection Brown Serape Bosworth Espadrilles Slip Ons New
- shoes Lanson Westen Skechers Grey Men
- Vans SK8-HI Classics color pack dreambluee marshmallow Gr.42,5
- Balenciaga Hi Top Sneakers, Panel, Uk 8.5-9
- Cole Haan Cassidy Nubuck Zip Ankle Boots Womens Camello 10 NEW IN BOX
- Diadora N9000 men's sneakers shoes in khaki suede leather Size UK 7 - EU 41
- Frye Kerry Low Lace Womens Fashion Sneakers pewter 7.5 US 5.5 UK
- Keen Logan Mid Top Size US 11.5 M (D) EU 45 Men's Hiking Boots Black 1014004
- Mens Nike Air Huarache Ultra 819685 002 Trainers Black Running shoes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...