Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- BUFFALO Slip On Zipper Satin black 01
- DIADORA SCARPA B-ELITE LOW LTH - BLKPINK - 37 (8030631512230)
- Jimmy Choo ‘isabel’ Champagne Glitter Kitten Mid Heels Peep Toe Size Uk 4 Eu 37
- Mens Clarks Casual Lace Up shoes Vennor Vibe
- Nike Air Force 180 USA Olympic Barkley Dreamteam - Sz 9.5US 2012 release
- Reebok Men's Trainflex 2.0 Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Tory Burch Frauen Shelby 50MM Cap Toe Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 6 US 37 E
- Azuree Neka 84NC sandals sale Vernis Motif black
- Qupid Logan Light Grey 2.5 in Platform Sandals Espadrilles Size 8 NEW
- Spenco Yumi Canvas - Women's Supportive Sandals bluesh - 5
- NEW Ecco shape 35 modern Pump Snakeskin Leather Black Women's shoes SZ 38 8
- REEBOK SUBLITE AUTHENTIC LOW SNEAKER MEN SHOES GREY 44870 SIZE 13 NEW
- LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Womens Margarite Almond Toe Mid-Calf, Brown, Size 10.0 Yo
- WOmen's Med Chunky Heels Leather Pointed Toe Bukle Metal Chain Decor Ankle Boots
- Wave Prophecy 4 - Women's Running Sneakers 410651-9490 Turbulence Size 6
- Escarpins Nus Pieds Diane Von Furstenberg
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO QS (GS) HEAT MAP SZ 5.5Y-WOMENS SZ 7 RARE
- Alberto Fermani Women’s Sandals New Beige with gold Metalic Size 39
- CAPRICE Women's Gunda Closed-Toe Pumps Black (Black Deer 3) 4 UK
- Donald Pliner Couture Metallic Hair Calf Expresso Gator shoes New Slide 225 NIB
- Giuseppe Zanotti Womens Bimba Red Dress Heels shoes 40 Medium(B,M) BHFO 2972
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...