Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does not apply||Shoe Size:||see options|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- PUMA Women's En Pointe Satin T7 Jacket - Choose SZ color
- Stuart Weitzman Zeppe Tgl D brown 40 black women shoes Stivalis shoes
- Women Round Toe Super High Stiletto Heel Rivet Platform Hollow shoes Sexy Club
- Fly London Brito sandal size 6
- I35 Fawne Flat Riding Boots 283, Black, 6 UK
- Propet Tour Walker Strap - A5500 Women's Diabetic shoes - W White - 10 XX-Wide
- Caterpillar Men's CARBONDATE Nano Toe Dark Brown Industrial Boot
- Walking Cradles Women's Almond Flat - Choose SZ color
- Tod's women's moccasins loafers size 6.5 39.5 designer black sapatos femininos
- SERGIO ROSSI gold Metallic Python Criss Cross Toe Court Heels Sandals Sz 8 38
- CELINE Cream Ivory Leather shoes. Size 38
- 107772-40 Lazamani Texas 74328 Leder Stiefelette grey EUR 40
- Adidas LA Trainer Weave - Triple Black Limited Edition Mens Trainers
- BALI BALI - SANDALI MULTICOLOR
- Cole Haan Fleming Leather Penny Loafer Grand OS Black Men’s Size 11.5m
- ECCO Women's Chase Tie Oxford
- Inov-8 Women's F-Lite 250 Fitness shoes Teal Navy Purple 7 M US
- MARCO TOZZI premio Women's 23749 Trainers bluee (Navy Met b 844) 6.5 UK
- NEW BALANCE 40 WOMENS Training WX40
- Nike Air Tailwind 79 bluee Tint Tour Yellow orange Men's shoes Limited UK 13
- Pleaser Sky-308 Ladies Silver Spike Toe Pump Slide Vegan shoes Ankle Strap Sandal
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...