Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Men's British Low Top Slip On Loafers Round Toe Low Heel Casual shoes Spring New
- NEW Frye Boots Black Veronica Shortie Womens US 7 UK 4.5
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 ´07 Mid Black US8.5 366731-001
- Reef Women's Cushion Bounce Slim LE Flip Flop Cocoa Thong Sandals
- Skechers Women’'s 12756 Trainers Black (Black Multicolour) 3 UK
- Vans Fioletowe Sk8 Hi Mte UC4 Dry pink Marshmallow
- Women High Block Heel Open Toe Sandal T-strap Pearl Decor Solid Summer shoes US 5
- Adidas Nmd R1 PK BB7996 black halfshoes
- Canadian Forces Army Hot Weather CSA Steel Toe Combat Boots 255 96
- Easy Spirit Womens Oxfords Brown 8.5 US 6.5 UK
- KEEN Womens Canby At Gargoyle Vapor Work & Safety Boots Size 10
- New Balance WL574CPM Lifestyle Sneaker Leisure Running shoes
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 Trainers Gym Casual Fashion 'Neptune Green Strike' Various Sizes
- Rockport Men's Style Leader 2 Apron Toe Truffle Tan Full Grain Leather
- U-Power S1P SRC Safety shoes, Grey Green, RL20036
- Womens High heel Wedge Platform Rhinestones Sandal Bowknot Party Wedding shoes
- NIKE MENS VICTORY ELITE TRAINER DEEP ROYAL blueE SHOES 2019 BEST SELLER
- New European women block high heel strench ankle boots pointy toe pull on shoes7
- FRYE Men's Ludlow High Tennis shoes - Choose SZ color
- 169.99 Clarks Men Trigenic Flex white white nubuck 26117915
- Eileen Fisher Womens Rove NuBuck Round Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 7.5
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...