Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beacon Womens Casino ll Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, gold, Size 11.0
- DIADORA SCARPA GAME LOW WAXED - WHTGREEN - 46 (8301038949913)
- JIMMY CHOO 247 Victorie Sue Pump Nude Suede Size 37.5
- NAOT Women's 11038-824 - Rahina Black Leather Black Suede 39 EU 7.5-8 M US
- Nike shoes Athlétiques color white White white white size 42 EU 8.5 U
- SAUCONY JAZZ ORIGINAL WOMAN'S GREEN SPORT SHOES 1044363
- Vintage Womens Round Toe Block Heel Pull On Fashion Riding shoes Knee High Boots
- VINTAGE 80's STEAMPUNK WOMAN BOOTS GOTH BROWN LEATHER BY SPACE TIME SIZE 10.5
- RAVEL WOMEN’S MILLY PLATFORM BLACK - Size UK 3 EUR 36
- Chelsea Crew Mindy Vintage Style Oxford Heels
- Baskets Vans Old Skool Pro Potting Soil Leather Brown
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Retro Canvas QS SZ 8 Black White Travis Scott AH1067-004
- women CAROLINA Stiefelette Western Style mit Cut Outs JUMO QUARZO Gr. 37-40 Neu
- NEW SZ 7 450 Tory Burch JUDITH Honey Brown Leather 5 Pointed Strappy Pumps
- PANTANETTI FOOTWEAR WOMAN LOAFER LEATHER LIGHT BROWN - 2D6C
- Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka DARK OBSIDIAN GAME ROYAL SAIL Size 10.5 554969-444
- PRADA SHOES SANDALS HEELS SUEDE PEEP TOE red 40 10
- ADIDAS N-5923 - black- BD7932
- BARLEYCORN CALF SUEDE BROWN YELLOW PIBAS4394MVS7 shoes man
- Cole Haan Womens Gabby Sandal Open Toe Casual Strappy Sandals
- women Steve Madden Bottes color black Black Leather size 39.5 EU 8.5 US
- John Varvatos Star USA Men's Cooper Moto Buckle Boot Side Zip Leather Black 11.5
- MAGNUM 'Strike Force II' Men's Black Leather Uniform Boots
- New Balance M 991.5 CC Purple Made in England 638411-60-14 shoes
- Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC men tennis shoes NEW white black vast grey AA8030-101
- Red Wing USA EH Hiking Trail Leather Work Boots Womens Sz 8.5 M
- Sneaker Buttero Carrera in pelle scamosciata grey fumo
- Stuart Weitzman Womens Boything Wingtip Dress Loafers shoes BHFO 7900
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...