Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bed stu Women's Yell Bootie - Choose SZ color
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Modern Hi High Top White Size 10.5 157477c New
- FLORSHEIM IMPERIAL Vintage Wing Tip Leather shoes Brown Size 9 1 2 E Y14A
- Juicy Couture Size 6.5 M EYLSSA Electric bluee Suede Heels Pumps New Womens shoes
- MENS HANDMADE BLACK BROGUE DRESS SHOES MENS PURE REAL LEATHER FORMAL SHOES
- NEW SANTONI Dress Black Leather shoes SIZE Eu 40 Uk 6 Us 7 (21R)
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Sport bluee US 8 UK 7 EUR 41
- Premiata Andy 3102 sneaker grey foncé avec semelle miel pour homme Premiata ANDY
- shoes Nike wmns Lunarglide 7 747356 001
- UTOPIE BLACK & BROWN LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS SIZE 6 39 COST
- Adidas Originals Mens NMD_CS2 Primeknit Trainers Size 9 FLASH SALE For 24hrs
- Allen Edmonds Walden Leather Loafer Black Men Sz 8 D 6596
- Camper Misia Sandal - Women's
- Diadora Heritage shoes Men Sneakers bluee 94728 BDT ORIGINAL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...