Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Shoe||Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||EU41(US 9-9.5)||Brand:||FLY London|
|Shade:||Black||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 1|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- Candice Cooper Size 7 (40)
- DIADORA HERITAGE - Diadora Heritage art EQUIPE STONE WASH 12 Diadora Heritage
- JIL SANDER BROWN LEATHER RIDING BOOTS SIZE 37.5 UK 4.5
- Mexicana Ankle Boots Size D 37 Brown Women's Boots shoes Leather shoes
- Nike Air Max 97 Plus Tn Tuned Hybrid Black orange Red Mens Trainers AH8144-002
- Salomon Slab Sense 7 Racing 402259 red halfshoes
- STIVALI women PELLE LILLA E INSERTO VERO SERPENTE 35
- Women’s punk leather rivet shoes pointy toe block chunky heel lace up pumps Size
- Yellow Box Women's Jello Sandal
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Uk 8.5 White Platinum Bnib Mens Running shoes 921694 101
- Sofft Womens Miranda Black Mary Jane Heels Size 7.5 (221725)
- Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low TD SZ 12 Concord OG White Black Cleat AO1560-123
- Thomas Partridge Cranwell Mens Chocolate Brown Leather Chelsea Boots Ankle shoes
- Donald J Pliner Sandona Suede Sparkling Riding Boots 7.5B 398
- Tory Burch Navy Block Heel Leather shoes Size 8M “New”
- NEW New Balance Men's 14 4E MR993 Black Running shoes USA
- Aderlass 8-Eye Boots Lace (A-8-08-197-08-37_Master)
- Adidas Yung - 96 conavy sesame trublue EU 44, Männer, blue, Marine, DB2606
- BRAND NEW IDEAL SHOES BLACK STUDDED BUCKLE TRIM KNEE LENGTH BOOTS SIZE 5 38
- Dc Net Se Mens Footwear shoes - White Battleship All Sizes
- Gabor Women's Comfort Sport Closed-Toe Pumps Multicolor (Multicolor Jute) 6 UK
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...