Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multiple Variations||Model:||11749-257|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Moncler shoes Men's Size 39, color White 120256_39
- Nike Air Max 95 Premium Mt. Fuji QS SAIL OBSIDIAN MIST-ARMORY blueE 25.5
- Ralph Lauren Maleah Polo Tan Brown Bootie Ankle Boots Burnished Calf 11 New Box
- shoes Man Laces Angel Infantes 04064
- 2019 Womens Peep Toe Suede Ankle Strap Party shoes Low Heel Buckle Sandals Date
- Twisted X Boots Men's MCAS001 Steel Toe Boot Oiled Saddle Leather Moc Toe shoes
- Authentic Tory Burch Brown Leather Calista Women's Riding Boots Size 8.5
- Clarks Men's Espace Lace-Up - Choose SZ color
- ECCO Men's Cool 2.0 Leather Gore-Tex Fashion Sneaker True N... - FREE 2 Day Ship
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...