Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||37=6.5-7US||Style:||Booties|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beacon Womens Casino ll Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, gold, Size 11.0
- DIADORA SCARPA GAME LOW WAXED - WHTGREEN - 46 (8301038949913)
- JIMMY CHOO 247 Victorie Sue Pump Nude Suede Size 37.5
- NAOT Women's 11038-824 - Rahina Black Leather Black Suede 39 EU 7.5-8 M US
- Nike shoes Athlétiques color white White white white size 42 EU 8.5 U
- SAUCONY JAZZ ORIGINAL WOMAN'S GREEN SPORT SHOES 1044363
- Vintage Womens Round Toe Block Heel Pull On Fashion Riding shoes Knee High Boots
- Donald Pliner Couture Gator Leather Hair Calf shoes New Peep Toe Platform 395
- Betsey Johnson SB-Olive Womens Heeled Sandals Ivory Satin 7.5 US 5.5 UK
- Men adidas-Energy-Cloud-WTC-Fashion-Running-shoes-Core-Black Mesh Brand New
- FRYE New Conrad MULE HEELS NIB Womens Leather Clog shoes Size 8 Brown
- Miz Mooz Women's Fritz Loafer - Choose SZ color
- Irregular Choice Odette Swan Heels, white, concept heel, size 40. Fabulous
- NIKE shoes men shoes Air Force 1 Mid '07 NEW Sneakers NUOVE 2 colori SU AG
- Ladies Tods Loafers - Excellent Condition Worn Once - Size 38.5
- BHLDN WEDDING BRIDAL 9 PUMP LACE SATIN MESH VINCE CAMUTO VICTORIA 180
- New 495 JIMMY CHOO 'Dolphin' black embroidered lace espadrille flats shoes
- Adidas Original × dragon ball PROHERE Cell SIZE 9.5 collaboration
- Bass Weejuns Classic Ivy League Mod 60's Leather Penny Loafer shoes Cognac
- COLUMBIA Peakfreak Venture LT BM4486231 de Randonnée shoes pour Homme
- Ferrini RL3 Men's Exotic Lizard Vamp Antique Saddle Black D-Toe Cowboy Boots
- JORDAN 28 RICHARD HAMILTON RIP CITY Promo 2007 Detroit Pistons Royal - Size 14
- LUXURY PRADA RUNWAY HALF-BOOT SHOES 2WG006 BLACK GREY NEW US 10 EU 43 43,5
- NEW 12.5 M Hardy Design Works Brentford Men's Lace-Up Casual Dress Oxford Black
- Nike Air Max Axis Gs shoes men-women color black Numero 36
- Rag & Bone Womens Buckle Detail Leather Booties Black Size 8.5
- Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit-Creston-Moseco Moccasin Canvas Walking Comfort shoes
- Vince Camuto Pardonal Over The Knee Boots 364, Black, 8 US 38.5 EU
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...