Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“EUC original box included”|
|Color:||Black||Features:||Pull On, Side Zipper, Nike Air|
|Brand:||Cole Haan||Toe Type:||Round Toe|
|Occasion:||Casual, Dress, Outdoor, Party, Work||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||38.5|
|Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)||Style:||Ankle Booties|
|Material:||Leather Upper||Boot Shaft Height:||Ankle|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Accents:||Gored|
|Modified Item:||No||Model:||Air Talia|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5||Product Line:||D35610|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Rock NR M.NEWMILI083 S23 Black - Boots, Newmili, Unisex
- NWT ZARA Embellished Black Goat Leather Sandals Jewels Heels US SIZE 8 1328 301
- Roper Tech Slip On Mens Western Boot- Choose SZ color.
- Spenco Celine Slip-on Women's Casual Slip-on shoes Burnt Brick - 8.5 Medium
- WHITE'S SEMIDRESS Work Boots Leather Brown Men's Size 9D Vintage shoes Y75
- Womens Vaneli shoes Marjory Taupe Minili ZP Medium Width Size 6.5 134 Retail
- Authentic Fendi Python Heels Size 38 Worn Once.
- Boxfresh Cladd Grey White Mens Leather Trainers shoes
- Dsquared2 Women's Beads Trimmed Open Toe High Heels Sandals shoes Size 5 6 7 7.5
- JOHN FLUEVOG Angel Seventh Heaven Oxblood Oxford Lace Up Chunky Women's US 8.5
- Mens Clarks Wide Casual shoes - Swift Turn
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN WHITE-FUCHSIA FLASH-ARTISAN SZ 8.5
- Rockport Indoor Outdoor slipper, Mocasines men
- Tory Burch shoes Minnie Leather ballet flats 8M Eddie 2 logo gold Slip on
- Womens Floral Rivets High Heel Wedges Platform Tassel Sandals Retro shoes
- Handmade Embroider shoes Pointed toe Floral Pumps Footwear Low Heels
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...