Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Brand new with sleeper bag”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Theme:||Round Toe Ballet|
|Style:||Strap Ballet Slippers||Features:||Ankle Strap|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Brand:||Jenni Kayne|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8||Toe Type:||Round Toe|
|Width:||Medium||UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Casadei Cortina Beige Tweed Spitz Zulaufend Pumps Absätze Größe 6,5
- Donald J Pliner Women's VALE Pointed Toe Leather Ankle, Black Suede, Size 10.0
- Gentle Souls by Kenneth Cole Women's Buckled Up Engineer Boot
- K-Swiss Gary Vee 003 Dark Clouds And Dirt shoes Limited Edition Size 9.5
- Miz Mooz Leather Buckle Ankle Boots Fawn Black EU37(US6.5-7) NEW A342091
- New Rock NR M.NEWMILI083 S6 Black,Grey - Boots, Newmili, Unisex
- Nike Wmns Presto Fly women lifestyle casual sneakers NEW summit white 910569-104
- Reebok Work Women's RB047 Sublite Cushion Work Alloy Toe Oxford Black Leather
- black Adidas Originals Swift Run Jr F34314
- Teva Women's W Arrowood Swift Slip on Hiking shoes - Choose SZ color
- Wolverine Frauen Fashion Sneaker black Groesse 0 US
- Adidas Kanadia 8.1 Trail Womens Running Trainer shoes Black Grey Pink - UK 4
- Call It Spring EU Men's Fabiano Brogues Black (Black on White 003) 8 UK
- ESCARPIN PRADA LUXUEUX 1I693G whiteHE NOUVEAUX 38,5 39
- Lacoste Czarne L 12 12 Bl 2 024
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...