Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Euro Size:||EUR 46||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
|Color:||Black/Gym Red-White||UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Kamik Men's Bushman Waterproof Comfort Rubber Work Boots Olive EK0021
- Mens shoes SALVO BARONE 9 ( EU 43 ) elegant black shiny leather BZ175-E
- New Sendra Engineer Boots Men Boots 8358 Brown
- Occident womens square toe flat pump shoes patent leather rivet decor slip on sz
- Ros Hommerson Women's Pam Nude Lizard Print Slingbacks
- SKECHERS 65732 Relven Hemson Leather Men's Spoty Casual shoes CHOCOLATE
- Twisted X Boots Women's WDMCTM1 Driving Moc Distressed Saddle Leather
- Vionic Women's Honor Virginia Leather Loafer
- 2014 REEBOK BLACKTOP BATTLEGROUND SAMPLE BLACK WHITE PURPLE blueE V56091 10
- BOSS Men's's Saturn_Lowp_lux4 Low-Top Sneakers Black (Black 001) 5 UK
- DEADSTOCK RARE ADIDAS SUPERSTAR WHITE blueE HOLOGRAM TRAINERS SIZE 5.5 UK NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...