Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pattern:||Floral||US Shoe Size (Women's):||36|
|Features:||Glitter||UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NEW AGL Sz 36.5 Leather Wrapped Platform Sandal Retail 399 6.5 7 Nude
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 WOMAN SIZE 6.0 PALM GREEN NEW RARE COMFORTABLE
- Ralph Lauren Collection Brown Serape Bosworth Espadrilles Slip Ons New
- shoes Lanson Westen Skechers Grey Men
- Vans SK8-HI Classics color pack dreambluee marshmallow Gr.42,5
- Ariat Sport Western Wide Square Toe Fiddle Brown Powder Brown Full Grain Leather
- Charles David Debutante Taupe Suede Thigh High Pointed Toe Stiletto Dress Boot
- women Karan New York LEATHER PLATFORM WEDGE SHOES Size 9.5 US 40 EU 795 NWOB.
- Gabor shoes Women’s Fashion Ankle Boots Black (black 17) 7.5 UK
- KENZO Emboss Leather Sandal Size S(Around US 7)(K-56339)
- Merrell shoes Men 's Jungle Moc Slip-On shoes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...