Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Booties||US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beacon Womens Casino ll Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, gold, Size 11.0
- DIADORA SCARPA GAME LOW WAXED - WHTGREEN - 46 (8301038949913)
- JIMMY CHOO 247 Victorie Sue Pump Nude Suede Size 37.5
- NAOT Women's 11038-824 - Rahina Black Leather Black Suede 39 EU 7.5-8 M US
- Nike shoes Athlétiques color white White white white size 42 EU 8.5 U
- SAUCONY JAZZ ORIGINAL WOMAN'S GREEN SPORT SHOES 1044363
- Vintage Womens Round Toe Block Heel Pull On Fashion Riding shoes Knee High Boots
- Sigerson Morrison Verity Peep Toe Mules Slides Leather High Heel Black 8 425
- Ravel Etna Espadrille gold Suede Wedge Sandal With Cork Insoles & Buckle Fasten
- AF869 SERAFINI shoes creamy white red leather men sneakers EU 42
- Tredters Womens Kari Black Pumps Size 7 (C,D,W) (229434)
- Mens Air Jordan Trunner LX High SZ 11 Black White Royal AJ3885-010
- PleaserUSA Overknee-Stiefel Electra-3028 Lack black
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Brand New 100%Authentic
- POUR LA VICTOIRE BIONDA Black Leather Faux Fur Trim Designer Ankle Boots 6
- Irregular Choice Cheshire Cat Flats Black & White Size 7.5 41
- FRYE Womens Slip-on Loafer- Pick SZ color.
- Adidas X Bbc Hu Nmd Pink navy Pharrell Williams (flagship Exclusive) Uk 9 (2)
- Boots Sexy Black - STEPHEN T. 41
- Crown Vintage Frauen Leio Spitzenschuhe Wildleder Fashion Stiefel black Groess
- FRYE Men's Luke Wingtip Black Leather Chukka Boot, Sz 8.5, 299
- Kickers KICK HI C Ladies Womens Nubuck Leather Casual Lace Up Ankle Boots Black
- Lumberjack Men’s Theo Trainers black (Black Cb001) 10 UK
- New 1500 Fiori Di Lusso Black Boots - Chukka Boots - (F127173)
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 PREMIUM QS USA CAMO OLIVE BLACK DESERT SAND AJ2614 205 sz 12.5
- Qupid shoes Uma Relax-137 Black Low Heel Knee High Boots Size 5.5 New
- Skechers memory foam 12364 bbk n°40
- Vilebrequin ATOL Mens Slip On Trainers Navy White UK 7 EU 41 JS27 15 SALEs
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...