Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Note: These are floor models so there is a possibility that they have been tried on and have a slight sign of dust and wear.”|
|Brand:||Ralph Lauren Collection||Heel Type:||Stiletto|
|Style:||Slingbacks||Material:||Alligator Leather, Leather Outsole, Leather Insole|
|Product Line:||Purple Label||US Shoe Size (Women's):||9.5|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Exact Heel Height:||4"|
|Color:||Orange||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
|Heel Height:||High (3 to 4 1/4)||Model:||Cece|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- shoes PRADA LUXUEUX 3T5731 BIANCO blueETTE NOUVEAUX 37 37,5
- DS NEW IN BOX 2016 NEW BALANCE MRT580BF ELITE EDITION PINBALL PACK 8.5 BLACK blue
- Gola - Harrier 317 - black - NEU & OVP ( CMA610BB2 )
- Ladies Rieker MemoSoft Sandals - V5773
- Naturalizer Kim Wide Calf Belted Ankle Knee High Botos 176, Black Leather, 3 UK
- New Mens BOSS bluee Velocity Runn Nylon Trainers Running Style Lace Up
- Nine West Womens Carrillo Leather Almond Toe Ankle Fashion, White, Size 7.0
- Retro buckle punk Womens over the knee boots Genuine leather motorcycle shoes
- Skechers for Work Women's Burst Slip Resistant Gwinner Waterproof shoes
- Unisex Vans Sneakers in black Größe 36.5 Modell SK8-HI LITE_VN0A2Z
- Walking Cradles Womens Mercer Leather Almond Toe Loafers, Brown, Size 11.0
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...