Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Casadei Cortina Beige Tweed Spitz Zulaufend Pumps Absätze Größe 6,5
- Donald J Pliner Women's VALE Pointed Toe Leather Ankle, Black Suede, Size 10.0
- Gentle Souls by Kenneth Cole Women's Buckled Up Engineer Boot
- K-Swiss Gary Vee 003 Dark Clouds And Dirt shoes Limited Edition Size 9.5
- Miz Mooz Leather Buckle Ankle Boots Fawn Black EU37(US6.5-7) NEW A342091
- New Freebird By Steven Sammi Stone Boots size 8 Rare NIB
- Nike Metcon 2 Cross Fit shoes, 819899 001, Black White, Mens Size 13
- Reebok Classic Leather Mccs CM9610 beige halbschuhe
- shoes Sneaker Stella McCartney shoes MADE IN ITALY women green 501741W1CW3 3077
- TBS Technisynthese Womens Brandy B7 Multisport Outdoor shoes, Synagot 2.5 UK
- Western ladies 2019 new hot women high stiletto heels open toe summer sandals
- 501713-1591 Diavolezza Sport 504,3D Stiefel Wildleder black EUR 40
- Brand new Cat women's Tilly Caramel Ankle Boots Sz 8.5
- Dunham by New Balance Men's Thomas Dun High Boots Size 8 Black Free Ship NWT
- Kaluwa High Boot black MBT Stiefel
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...