Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- BURBERRY Heels 9.5 Black Leather Round Toe
- Ellie shoes E-121-Nick 1 Heel Boot With Fur
- JW Anderson x Converse Men’s Multi Neon Felt Chuck Taylor UK10 NEW
- Merrell Terramorph Mid Waterproof Mens Trekking Hiking shoes Boots Suede J09481
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 BW BLACK, WHITE & METALLIC SILVER Men's shoes Limited UK 7
- Puma Clyde Vintage Size 8 Ultra Rare Samples Real Suede Leather Vintage Puma
- Taryn pink Women's Kristine Crinkled Patent Drivin - Choose SZ color
- NIB Charlotte Olympia Into The Wild Teal Croc Platform Sandals Sz 36.5 6.5 735
- DIADORA HERITAGE MEN SHOES B. ELITE SOCKS SNEAKERS TRAINERS 17058301C0401
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...