Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- BS460 MOMA shoes grey cuero women botines Italia sin cordones otoño-invierno
- Ecco Eur 36 US 5 5.5 Brown Leather Loafers New Womens shoes
- Kendall Kylie Black Suede Pointy Toe Suede Lace Up Stiletto Heel Ankle Boots 9
- Mens Nike Air Vapormax Plus 924453 014 Black purple EggPlant
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 10 X Bobcats SZ 11.5 ( 310805-026 )
- Rieker Women's Y8080 Ankle Boots Black (black grey black 01) 7.5 UK
- Tabitha Simmons New Leticia Black Womens shoes Size 8.5 M Sandals MSRP 645
- Gibellieri 2042a Light Beige Green Leather Open Toe Slide Sandals 39 US 9
- Pleaser Women's Dre438 bpu Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- PS by Paul Smith Men's Swanson Trainers Off White Mesh Ecru Silky Suede Boxed
- STIVALI women shoes STIVALETTI SEXY color black CON STRASS TACCO ALTO 40
- Sam Edelman Women's Silas Slouch Boot - Choose SZ color
- TwoTracks Neoprenstiefel Clara hoch Outdoorstiefel Gummistiefel
- Cole Haan Men's Zerogrand Explore All Terrain Hiker Waterproof Hiking Boot 9.5 M
- DSQUARED2 38 7 Black Glitter gold Ankle Chain Point Toe Ballet Flats shoes ITALY
- LACOSTE CARNABY PARIS CASUAL PREMIUM MEN's BLACK - BLACK AUTHENTIC NEW IN BOX SZ
- Prada White bluee Floral Hi Top Sneakers sz 39 9 New Trainer shoes Canvas Leather
- AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO ‘INFRARED’ UK9.5 US10.5 EU44.5
- BZ282 BRIMARTS shoes white leather men slip on EU 40,EU 41,EU 42,EU 43,EU 44
- DISTRESSED LUCCHESE BROWN OSTRICH LEATHER WESTERN ENGINEER RANCH WORK BOOTS 8 EE
- Gianvito Rossi Womens Navy Vamp Suede Peep Toe Ankle Boots Sz IT40 US10RTL 895
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...