Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 6 cm brownE ANKLE BOOTS STIEFELETTEN PEEP TOE DAMENSCHUHE GR 34 UNTERGRÖßE DS142
- BRAND NEW Ladies Velvet Prada shoes Size 6.5 EU 39.5
- Durango Women's Music City Brown Leather Embossed Boat shoes DRD0233 MSRP 109.00
- KARL LAGERFELD PARIS Becky Pearl Leather Slip On Mules Slide shoes NEW size 7
- New Balance Men's M574 Sneaker Black Iris Suede Mesh
- Nike W Roshe Ld-1000 Women's shoes Size 7.5
- Puma Cali Nubuck Wn's peach bud - peach bud EU 38,5, Frauen, Pink, 369161 01
- STIVALI women PACIOTTI 4US OOED10WNA S LADY CAM BLACK NUOVO SCONTO 30%
- Ecco Size Eur 41 US 10 10.5 Black Leather Pumps Heels New Womens shoes
- United Nude Eamz EVA Black Velvet shoes Size UK 6 EUR 39 boxed with extra spikes
- POLO RALPH LAUREN Fabric High Top Trainers ISAAK UK 7 Boot Navy shoes BNIB R
- NIKE JORDAN B.FLY shoes men sport loisir sneaker basket grey 881444-001
- 1.STATE Lizba Black Croco Leather Pointed Toe Studded Chunky Heel Ankle Bootie
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Camo Mens Black Brown Green shoes Reflective Realtree 6-12
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...