Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Frye Veronica Shortie Slouchy Boot Brown Leather Moto Biker Bootie 8
- Kendall + Kylie Kendall + Kylie Brianna Apricot Womens Court Heels
- Merrell Chateau Womens Boots Black 6 US 4 UK SO4K
- New WOMEN'S HUNTER GALAXY Rain BOOTS Waterproof BOOTS Size 9
- Nine West Womens Idilson Suede Dress Sandals
- Rockport Men's Classic Move Hanging Tassel Slip-On Loafer
- Skechers for Work Womens Relaxed Fit Slip Resistant shoes- Pick SZ color.
- Supra Men Skytop Evo Grey White 08030-034-M men shoes
- VIONIC WOMENS NAPLES PLATFORM SANDAL BLACK SIZE 10
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...