Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- I18-FTX shoes men 45 CHELSEA FATTE A MANO ARTIGIANALE blue PELLE ITALY
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Rocket Silver Womens shoes Size 9.5 M Boots MSRP 395
- New Balance MSX90 Zapatillas bajas Hombre blue 37300
- Nike Flyknit Lunar3 - 698181 101
- REEBOK INSTA PUMP FURY V47514 OG 2014 RARE SIZE US10.5 BNIB
- Sneakers Leather Crown men - Tessuto (MAERO)
- SUPER STYLISH, NEW 1,630 ALAIA BROWN LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS
- A.Testoni Cashmere-Lined Suede House Slippers Size 10
- ANN DEMEULEMEESTER brown leather multi-ankle strap flat sandals shoes size 37
- Buscemi 100MM Classic Alce White Men’s Sneakers Sz 8 (41) MSPR 895
- Dan Ward Sandals Men's Size 40 NEW (U.S. Men 7.5)
- Gabor Ladies Fashion Boots Boat 91.613.10 bluee New
- Just Cavalli women pelle Cinturino Alla Caviglia Tacco Alto shoes Pump
- Mens Clarks Strapped Sandals Un Trek Bar
- New Bed Stu Beacon Men's Black Garment Dye Loafers Wingtip Oxfords shoes sz 9
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential shoes Red UK 6.5 EUR 40.5 875695 602
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...