Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“FLOOR SAMPLES”|
|Brand:||Magnanni||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Material:||Leather|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Force 1 Low x Off White
- Polo Ralph Lauren Womens Bridgett Bo Drs Fabric Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- black Laufschuhe adidas Galaxy 4 W CP8833
- TRIVER FLIGHT SCHUHWERK FRAU LOAFER PYTHON brown - 81E7
- Adidas Mens STAN SMITH Trainer Leather D67362 UK 11 NEO-WHITE NAVY blueE new
- Asics GT-1000 2 Mens Running shoes, Red Pepper Black T3R0N 2801, UK 14 50.5 EU
- shoes ROSSI Homme blue Cuir naturel 6382NEBNA
- Dubarry of Ireland Yacht Brown Boat shoes Loafer Men's sizes 40-44 7-11 NEW
- Helly Hansen HH 5.5 M 11129-689 bluee
- John Varvatos Oxfords Black Leather Size 11
- Mens Clarks Smart Lace Up Brogues Swinley Limit
- New 1st Quality Allen Edmonds Flagstaff saddle 9.5 B brown calf nubuck leather
- NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FLYKNIT RACER UK 12 EUR 47.5 GREEN WHITE 918264 301
- REEBOK CLASSIC BALLISTIC EXT style 108674 men's size US10.5-VERY HARD TOO FIND
- shoes black GIARDINI women Decollete blue Scamosciato P907941DE-222
- TOP blacke BELMONDO Echtleder Stiefel Gr. 41 NEU
- TOD'S MOCASINES EN ANTE men NUEVO CAUCHO CLASSICO blue F71
- Australia Luxe Collective Bundaberg Boot
- Charter Club Frauen Niia Spitzenschuhe Klassische Pumps black Groesse 7.5 US
- Dr. Martens 1460 Cherry Red Leather Ankle Boots Docs Unisex Winter shoes
- Free People 'Mont white' Asymmetric Leather Sandal Size 37 7 Tan Brown
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...