Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Donald J Pliner|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 8.5||Style:||Loafers|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8.5||Color:||Black|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Men's British Low Top Slip On Loafers Round Toe Low Heel Casual shoes Spring New
- NEW Frye Boots Black Veronica Shortie Womens US 7 UK 4.5
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 ´07 Mid Black US8.5 366731-001
- Reef Women's Cushion Bounce Slim LE Flip Flop Cocoa Thong Sandals
- Skechers Women’'s 12756 Trainers Black (Black Multicolour) 3 UK
- Vans Fioletowe Sk8 Hi Mte UC4 Dry pink Marshmallow
- Women Hollow Round Toe Lace Up Genuine Leather High Heel 8CM Heel shoes Platform
- Adidas red trainers UK size 9 2014 excellent condition with box and tags USED
- Charlotte Olympia shoes 824584 Black 36
- D'Acquasparta Men's shoes Sneaker Ghiberti U100sb bluee Burgundy White
- Irish Setter Men's Vaprtrek LS 822 800 Gram Hunting Boot, Realtree Xtra, 12 2E
- MIU MIU Embellished Heel Metallic leather ankle-strap sandals NIB 950
- Nike Air Jordan 11 (XI) 2001 Basketball shoes (136046 061)
- Remonte Sandal Ankle-Strap Sandal High-Heeled Sandals Grey Leather Footbed New
- TOGA PULLA black embossed leather western buckle strap cut out boots EU38 US8
- BROOKS ADDICTION WALKER V-STRAP LEATHER BLACK WOMENS SHOES FREE POST AUST
- Rohde Ladies Mules, Soft Nappa Suede Leather with Print, Offwhite, Width G 6080
- Aerosoles Womens Lavender Over The Knee Boot- Pick SZ color.
- PUMA King Avanti Premium Mens Black Leather Athletic Lace Up Training shoes
- Sandal Liu Jo Woman Buzzard Black Number 38
- Biker Bottes women Cuir avec Plateau Cuissardes black Made in 0322
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...