Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Adidas Men's Vintage 1999 Superstar 2 Tumble Leather 049519 White Black sz 9
- Bare Traps womens Chelsea Boots, Dark Brown, Size 11.0 US 9 UK
- Cole Haan Women's Air Talia Ankle Booties Brown Suede SZ 8.5 Gore EUC Box Incl
- women Rebecca Minkoff color black Black Kid Suede size 36 EU 5.5 US
- JOHN RICHMOND MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW WHITE E8C
- Maison Martin Margiela VIRGIN WOOL&LEATHER CYLINDER HEEL BOOTS EU 40 US 10
- New Balance M999JTA Burgundy Navy Maroon Made in USA Running shoes Men Size 11.5
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 Metallic Black Platinum White gold Girls Women's Trainers
- PUMA Women's Enzo Premium Mesh Wn Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- SKECHERS 833 Skechers Womens Double up - Shimmer Shaker B (M)
- Tory Burch New Pink Azalea Exotic Red Leather color Block Espadrille Flats 198
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...