Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Suede||US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5|
|Heel Type:||Block||Style:||Pumps, Classics|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Ted Baker Men's Dannez Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Windsor Smith Women's Amalia Gymnastics shoes White (White 001) 6 UK
- Adidas Originals Tubular 93 black white runner weave x primeknit nmd ultra boost
- Caterpillar Parker P90713 Tan Leather Steel Toe Slip Resistant Work Boot
- women Naturalizer Gilly shoes Plates
- Hispanitas Venecia Womens Black Leather Wedge Bootie Sz 39.5 EUR 7705
- MENS ORIGINAL NIKE AIR PRESTO COMET RED BLACK WHITE TRAINERS 848132611
- Nike Air Vapormax 2.0 Grey Black UK 7.5 (Ex Display)
- Rockport M78146 Mens City Play Two Slip on OxfordW US- Choose SZ color.
- UK Women's Lace up Chunky Platform Wedge Flat Sneakers Thick Soles Creeper shoes
- Women Peep Toe High Stiletto Heel Leopard Leather Ankle Boot shoes Elegant Party
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...