Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Article vintage les Bottes sont marquées par le temps de conservation.”|
|Marque:||Carolina||Hauteur du talon:||Moins de 2 cm|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Muck Boot Wellie Classic Soft Toe Men's Leather Work Boot, Medium Width
- Nike Air Jordan 9 Retro Mens Trainers All Sizes New Box Has No Lid
- Propét Mens One Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- Shelly's London Celee Lace Up Black Leather Platform Heel Boots Size 8
- Valentino Women's shoes Closed - PW2S0F14SLY Made in Red White
- Adidas Originals Trefoil Zapatillas De Deporte Tubular Sombra black 2018
- AUTH LUXURY PRADA PENNY LOAFER SHOES 2DD001 BLACK DAINO 7 41 41,5
- CHURCH'S Black Leather Men's Derby shoes -size UK 8 EU 42-
- Converse Men's shoes's Break Point Pro OX'' Black White
- Free People A.S. 98 Niall Sandal Size 41 (9.5 - 10)
- Iro Bottines size D 41, coloris black women shoes Boots shoes Cuir
- Men's Dress shoes Miralto two tone, Gator print, OXFORD ,man made, new in box
- New Cole Haan Mens Trafton Black Handstain Oxford Dress shoes Size 8
- NIKE METCON 1 Khaki Green Crossfit Gym UK 7 US 8 100% Authentic
- PUMA Liga Mens bluee Suede Trainers
- Sebago Metro Cap Toe Mens Oxford- Choose SZ color.
- US10 DONALD J PLINER DJP BOSNA BROWN SUEDE WEDGES SLIDES SANDALS SHOES 220
- Adidas CF QT Racer W CG5774 black
- Balance Men's 990v4, Navy, 13 2A US
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...