Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Heels Have A Good Amount Of Wear, Look At Every Picture.”|
|Brand:||Versace||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||38||Occasion:||Casual|
|Color:||Black||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Material:||Suede||UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beacon Womens Casino ll Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, gold, Size 11.0
- DIADORA SCARPA GAME LOW WAXED - WHTGREEN - 46 (8301038949913)
- JIMMY CHOO 247 Victorie Sue Pump Nude Suede Size 37.5
- NAOT Women's 11038-824 - Rahina Black Leather Black Suede 39 EU 7.5-8 M US
- Nike shoes Athlétiques color white White white white size 42 EU 8.5 U
- SAUCONY JAZZ ORIGINAL WOMAN'S GREEN SPORT SHOES 1044363
- Vintage Womens Round Toe Block Heel Pull On Fashion Riding shoes Knee High Boots
- New Roberto Serpentini Beige & White Leather shoes Made in Size 37 US 7
- Jeffrey Campbell Women's Malia Flip Flops Silver Size 9 40
- shoes LACOSTE Man Sneakers trendy black Fabric,PU 734CAM0074-02HS
- New STEVE MADDEN Luxe open-toe snake-print WEDGES platforms heels shoes 9.5 SEXY
- Sheridan Mia Spago Floral appliqué Bootie Teal Size 40
- Sandalo ANTONIO MIRÓ 316706 , color brown
- Flex & Go Brooklyn Womens Comfort Leather Ankle Boots Made In Portugal
- Jimmy Choo Lottie Purple Suede Strappy Sandals Heels Size 38 UK 5
- Revere Como - Women's Adjustable Sandal Black Croc - 9 Wide
- Jimmy Choo Delphine Black Lace Up Espadrilles Laces shoes Flats Ballet 38 - 8
- Adidas N-5923 greone cblack ftwwht US 9.5 (eur 43 1 3), Männer, grey, AQ1125
- Barneys New York Elastic-Detailed Suede Jodhpur Chelsea Boots Mens Size 9M
- Cole Haan Women's Grand Sport Novelty Lace OX Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- women Steve Madden Sandales À Talon color brown Rust Suede size 37.5 EU
- John White Belshaw Bordo Brogues
- Maison Margiela Tabi Paints Boots White Mens EU 44 45
- NEW BALANCE M998CEL Ecru × Grey Vintage Snekaers made in US size US 8 Y117
- Nike Black Air Max Ivo Leather 002 Black
- Reebok BD4917 Mens Trainflex Cross-Trainer shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Sneaker Hogan H321 in Veloursleder Weiss und blue
- Stuart Weitzman Women's shoes Closed - NUDISTSONGMTLSNK gold
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...