Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Store Display New Without Box”|
|Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)||Brand:||Catherine Malandrino|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10||Accents:||Fringed|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- Born Womens Malena Leather Almond Toe Loafers
- Dr. Martens Women's Mix Padded Collar Hi Top Cherry Red US 5 EU 36 UK 3
- Hot sale Mens Riding Slip On Wedding Loafers pointy toe dress Casual Fashion 01
- MUNRO AMERICAN Burgundy Plum Suede Slip On Rubber Soles Flats Sz 8.5 W B3078
- NIKE Air Waffle Trainer Neu Gr 40 US 7 Military blueE Saku Pacer 429628-406 xroad
- Rebels Women's Chesney Motorcycle Boot
- Stuart Weitzman Sliderpearl Studded Heel Slide Sandals, Jeans Suede, 5.5 UK
- Made in Italia FILOMENA Women High Block Heels shoes Pumps
- Mjus 795002 sandal leather green black with straps heel large 6 cm
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...