Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Z5W186||Product Line:||VANS Old Skool|
|Main Colour:||Black||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 8.0 , UK 8.5, UK 9.0, UK 9.5, UK 10.0|
|Brand:||VANS||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 38, EUR 39, EUR 40|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ARIAT WOMAN BOOTS WESTERN COWBOY BROWN SIZE 11 B NEW
- Charles David size 5 black leather boots
- Dr Martens Women's Aimilita FL Leather Lace Up Boot Grizzly Tan-Tan-5
- GEOX shoes women BALLERINE IN CAMOSCIO E VERNICE black, LINEA STEFANY CON FIBBIA
- Keds Champion Pennant - Choose SZ color
- Mens Ted Baker Sarpio Trainers Dark bluee Casual shoes
- New Balance Women's 996v3 Hard Court Tennis shoes, White Peach Pigment, 8 B US
- NIKELAB FREE INNEVA WOVEN MOTION MEN SIZE 11.0 PURE PLATINUM MINIMALIST STYLE
- Rieker Womens N5611 Trainers, Grey 6.5 UK
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...