Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Adidas Men's Vintage 1999 Superstar 2 Tumble Leather 049519 White Black sz 9
- Bare Traps womens Chelsea Boots, Dark Brown, Size 11.0 US 9 UK
- Cole Haan Women's Air Talia Ankle Booties Brown Suede SZ 8.5 Gore EUC Box Incl
- women Rebecca Minkoff color black Black Kid Suede size 36 EU 5.5 US
- JOHN RICHMOND MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW WHITE E8C
- Lucky Brand Womens LAHELA Leather Almond Toe Ankle Fashion, Bracken, Size 10.0 H
- NEW Rocky Outdoor Gear Special Opps Tactical Boots - (Size 10.5M)
- Nike Air Huarache Mens Trainers shoes Cool Grey Crimson
- Propét Men's Cliff Walker Low Strap Ankle Boot
- Sheego Leather XL Wide Calf Boots Boots Size 38 - 44 Black New (718) (973)
- Superga Women's 2750 Dotssatinw Low-Top Sneakers Red (Red) 5 UK
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...