Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 11 Future SZ 12 Black White Concord AV7007-001
- ASICS Unisex Adults' Aaron Trainers
- CLARKS MAN POLISH SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME FIT F SUEDE DESERT BOOT 11826
- Ecco Aurora Tie Oxford - Men's Size 9, bluee
- Sneakers 2star men - Tessuto (2SU1150bluegrey)
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ANGLOMANIA + MELISSA 'Slave II' Coral Jelly Sandals Sz 5
- Giesswein women Sabot Mule Chaussons shoes en Cuir Bois Cuir Sauvage Été
- LADIES DB EASY B ELIZABETH FLAT RIPTAPE FASTENING CASUAL EVERYDAY LEATHER SHOES
- Mens Real Leather Driving Flats Outdoor Loafers Slip On Moccasins Boat shoes
- NEW Clarks Stinson Hi Men's shoes Brown Oily Leather 26063363
- Nike Sneakers men Air Max 1 Sail Vintage Coral
- Reebok Women's Cloudride LS DMX Walking shoes
- Skechers Burns Agoura 52635BKGY black halfshoes
- UGS ADIRONDACK TALL LEATHER WINTER BOOTS SIZE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...