Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 11 Future SZ 12 Black White Concord AV7007-001
- ASICS Unisex Adults' Aaron Trainers
- CLARKS MAN POLISH SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME FIT F SUEDE DESERT BOOT 11826
- Ecco Aurora Tie Oxford - Men's Size 9, bluee
- Sneakers 2star men - Tessuto (2SU1150bluegrey)
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ANGLOMANIA + MELISSA 'Slave II' Coral Jelly Sandals Sz 5
- Frye Nora Leather Mid Boot, 6, Beige
- Keen Womens Terradora Mid Waterproof Athletic Support Trail Hiking shoes US 7.5
- MERCANTE DI FIORI KYV31 SCARPONCINI BIKERS women RAGAZZA IN PELLE NERA
- New Balance X-90 Reconstructed Men's New Grey Casual Lifestyle shoes MSX90-RPB
- Nike Roshe Run Flyknit - Size 5UK
- Ralph Lauren Polo Mens Black Penny Loafers Sz. 10.5 M
- shoes GEOX Woman Sneakers Trendy yellow PU D926HC-0PVBC-CH65AS
- TORY BURCH Red Suede- Navy patent toe logo shoes size 6M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...