Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9.5||MPN:||365907 01|
|Style:||365907 01||Color:||Peach Beige/Pearl|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||UPC:||191239876525|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- GORGEOUS ROBERT CLERGERIE PLATFORM WEDGE SANDAL OPEN TOE SLIDE SANDALS 6.5
- Ladies UPOWER Verok S1P SRC Pink Safety shoes - Various Sizes
- Naturalizer Women's Nara Loafer Black Leather Comfort shoes
- Nike Air Max 1 Trainers Black White Total orange Jdi UK9 Premium 875844-009 ZX
- Nike Womens (Unisex) Roshe Run Laser Crimson Red 3M - Laser Crimson Black Volt
- Reef Size 8 Black Cushion Slap 3 Flip Flops Walking shoes Sandals Slippers New
- Sexy Exotic Platform 8 High Heel Stripper Dancer Silver Glitter shoes
- Tredters Women's Leana Cognac Burnished Soft Kidskin Black Patent Loafers
- Womens Fashion Feather Runway Open Toe Grace Stilettos Pumps Casual Sandals New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...