Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Women's shoes Ash Addict White Pink Sneaker Spring Summer 2019
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus 19 Running shoes, Women's Size 9, bluee orange Aqua
- Authentic Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Triple White Size US 9 - EXCELLENT
- CREMIEUX Francia Boots For Man 44 EU 10 UK 11 US UNTIL - 80 % CX03 TOD3
- INC International Concepts Mens Salem Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, Red, Size 8.0
- Minnetonka Women's Me to We Moccasins - 403J
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Olympic “Tinker Alternate”
- Rieker Ladies Comfort Lace up L3296-42 bluee New
- Steve Madden Frauen Offener Zeh leger Platform Sandalen black Groesse 9.5 US
- 239 DEESIGNS BROWN OSTRICH LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS SIZE 12 W - NEW
- ASICS Women's Gel-Sonoma 3 Trail Runner
- New Balance WPACECG2 WPACECG2 black halfshoes
- Talbots GINGER BREAD ALL Leather Snake Texture Heels Pumps Size 10.5 B New
- Merrell Mojave Boulder Mens Hiking shoes Size 8.5M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...