Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Display Shoe. Like new, minor wear on soles. The images shown are of the actual shoes for sale.”|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 4||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 36|
|Brand:||Vince Camuto||Heel Height:||High (3 to 4 1/4)|
|MPN:||Kanara||Exact Heel Height:||3.25|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6||Pattern:||Solid|
|UPC:||190955045307||EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Brand New Vans Collection Atwood Black Marshmallow Size 10
- Decollete Mary Jane Tacco 6 Vernice blue Pleaser WIGGLE-32
- Ganter Hali, Active Vario, Casualvel Leather, Black Anthracite, up We
- Ladies Clarks Pointed Toe Lace Up Suede shoes Boots Dinah Star
- Messeca Carolina Low Shaft High Wedge Boots, BLACK Size 8.5 M
- MORI MADE ITALY FLATS SCHUHE SHOES BALLERINA KROCO SUEDE LEATHER WHITE BIANCO 41
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid 554724-125 SIZE 10.5 USA TURBO GREEN WHAT THE 2019 NEW DS
- PRADA Buckled Vitello Daino Calfskin Leather Mid-Calf Boots Dark Brown Size 39
- Sexy Ellie shoes Ski 6 with 2 Pointed Platform Boot w Stretch Lycra Black 9
- Thgoldgood Saftey Steel Toe Oxford Brown Work shoes 804-4760 Made In USA
- Adidas - REGULATE KAKARI FG - shoes RUGBY - art. M29652
- Anta KT Klay Thomas golden State Warriors Home Court White bluee Yellow SZ 8 GSW
- BY8717 Adidas x Pharrell Williams Men Tennis Hu white footwear white green glow
- Dansko Women's Professional Narrow Clog
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...