Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Haflinger Magic Brown Wool Clogs Slippers EUR 42 US 11
- Lucca shoes Men's bluee Leather 19907
- black shoes Adidas Originals Gazelle M CQ2809
- Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse QS SPORT RED Independence Day Red USA KANYE WEST NRG
- Puma sportif women pink cuir
- Sisii shoes 544683 Beige 23ｃｍ
- Versace Collection white Leder Sneaker Gr. 42
- Adesso Lewis Gents Leather Brogues Tan Size 7
- Aquatalia Men's Neil Slip-on Loafer
- Bottine laura vita elea 018 blackdu 36 au 40 confort absolu
- Converse Unisex Breakpoint OX Suede 159502 Sneakers Pink UK 4 BCF87
- Frye ankle Boots size 8 1 2M
- Jimmy Choo gold Gladiator Sandals 37.5
- MAXVERRE Max Gothenburg, Tsu-les-UK5.5 the feathers knit dress shoes XSNVY (K484
- NEW Aquatalia by Marvin K Riding Boot- Black- Size 5.5 M 598 (B80)
- NIKE FI - RUE MEN'S TRAINERS BRAND NEW SIZE UK 7.5 (CJ18) - S
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...