Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||100% Leder||Schuhgröße:||EUR 39,5|
|Absatzart:||Blockabsatz||Absatzhöhe:||Mittlerer Absatz (3-5 cm)|
|Genaue Absatzhöhe:||5 cm|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- MIU MIU shoes 808225 Black 36
- Nike Air Berwuda 555305 004 Mens Trainers
- Puma Sneaker Court Star Suede softfoam peacoat blue Freizeit Turnschuhe 364621
- Sexy SANDALI STRASS tacco 18 n. 38 TRASPARENTE black plateau sabot GLAMOUR Club
- 92829 Sneakers Saucony JAZZ_2044 men black 92829
- VALENTINO GARAVANI 'Rockstud' Flip Flop Pink sz 37
- ASICS Tiger Men's GEL-Kayano Trainer Knit shoes HN7M4 150.00 Limited Quantity
- CLARKS Men's Toreset Vibe Oxford
- ECCO Men's Soft 7 Retro Fashion Sneaker, Black Lion, 45 EU 11-11.5 M US
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...