Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Display Shoe. Discoloration of sole. The images shown are of the actual shoes for sale.”|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 11|
|Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)||Shade:||Black|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Irregular Choice Make My Day Cherry 41
- Matisse Women's Harlan Black Snake 8 M US M
- NEW BEIRA RIO CONFORTO WOMENS COMFORTABLE KNEE HIGH BOOTS MADE IN BRAZIL
- NIKE LEBRON 11 EXT QS KINGS CROWN black metallic gold 677693-001 US SZ 10 MEN
- Re-mix Vintage Mary Jane Lillie Red Brown Beige Leather 3 1 4 High Heels Sz 6
- Sperry Top Sider Boot Women’s SABLE SHACKLE GORE boots, Black, Size 6
- Tamaris Stiefel Felix 1-1-25403-27-283 anthrazit
- Adidas Mens bluee White Questar Lace Up Running Trainers UK 6.5 EU 40
- ASICS Gel-Lyte III Marble Red Red Black Red US-Sample Version US9
- CAMEL CROWN Hiking shoes Men Outdoor Non Slip Low Top Sneakers Unisex Trekking
- Cole Haan Men's Dawes Grand Double Monk-Strap Loafer
- FINN COMFORT FINNAMIC Samara Sandale grey black Impala Nuri Neuware
- Jo Ghost 1704 Italian mens brown leather slip on shoes with zipper and buckle
- Mens Classic Salvatore Ferragamo Sport Tan Leather Penny Loafer shoes 10.5 D 598
- NEW BOC BY BORN ALICUDI SZ 8.5 BROWN FAUX LEATHER ZIP ANKLE BOOT W TASSEL Z25506
- Nike SB Janoski Max Dark Team Red White Sz 10 631303-618
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...