Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6||Brand:||Nike|
|Color:||Red||Model:||Nike Zoom Air|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Adidas Solar Glide W Men Running shoes Black White-bluee
- Olukai Mea Ola Sandal - Men's color Tan Dark Java Size 10
- Sam Edelman Eden Snake Embossed Black Leather Women Sandal Size 8.5M 2601
- Stivale BRUNO PREMI U8300X, color black
- Ted Baker Astrina womenes Lemon Ante y Cuero Zapatillas
- Baldan Baldan Cap Toe Tall Boot
- Cole Haan Air Womens Sandal size 7.5B Mahogany Snake WH23 FW393
- Dr. Martens 1460 Alternative Smooth Black Boots Unisex Winter Leather shoes
- Frye Melissa Button Leather Redwood Brown Tall Riding Pull-on Boots Women Size 6
- Keen Oakridge Mid Mens Black Grey Waterproof Walking Hiking shoes Boots
- Mens Chelsea Leather Ankle Boots Zipper British Style Dress Formal Casual shoes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...