Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ALEXANDER WANG Devon Leather Espadrille Sneakers - White Black - Sz 38 - 375+
- Aravon Sandals shoes Sz 12 Miranda Gladiator Black gold Strappy Slingback Heels
- Caterpillar colorado Mens Lace-Up Boots (FS897)
- Double H Men DH3588 Alamo ARENA Oak 11 Wide Square Toe Western Boots Tan 10 D
- Shepherd of Sweden Mens' Bosse Antique Stone Leather Slipper
- Vans ERA Classics cancun multi black Gr.43
- Georgia GR530 5 Giant Romeo Waterproof Steel Toe EH Rated Slip On Chelsea Boots
- Lacoste Ansted 318 1 U Mens Leather Casual Dress Slip On Loafers shoes 7
- MINI BOUTIQUE PANTOFOLA CIABATTA DA VIAGGIO DA CAMERA – PELLE e TESSUTO
- NEW MARC JACOBS DUSTY PINK SUEDE SILVER HEARTS STUDS BALLERINA FLATS 39.5
- Nine West Frauen Matteo Offener Zeh leger Leder Knoechel Riemen Sandalen Weiss G
- Reebok Women's Pump Plus Flame Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- shoes Of Prey Red Glitter Platform Stilleto Heels size 13 round toe ankle strap
- Touch Ups Women's Elite Slingback Silver Metallic Evening shoes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...