Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|colección:||Q1 2018||Inserte material:||paño|
|color:||Gris / Plata||Material externo:||cuero ecologico|
|Tipo de producto:||Lanki - Corchos, Bajo||corchos:||plástico|
|deporte:||El futbol||El color dominante:||plata|
|categoría:||botas||especie:||con un calcetín|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- BNWT ZARA BLACK FLAT LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS UK size 4
- Dsquared2 Ds2 Sneakers, Runners, Uk 5 Eu39, Military, Khaki Green Canvas NEW
- JUSTIN 3033 BROWN DISTRESSED LEATHER ENGINEER TRAIL BOSS WESTERN ROPER BOOT 8.5D
- Neu DAMEN ADIDAS black DEERUPT RUNNER NYLON SNEAKER JOGGINGSCHUHE
- Nike Hyperize TB Neu Gr 42,5 US 9 White Red New Basketball Sneaker Jordan Kobe
- Scarpa PITILLOS 5662 V19 , color Bianco
- The Flexx Womens Call Me Leather Low Top Pull, Black Lasar Vacchetta, Size 9.0 Y
- 598 Authentic Rare STUART WEITZMAN Women's Metallic Kent Platform Oxfords shoes
- SIVIGLIA BROWN LEATHER LADIES SHOE UK 6.5 US 8.5 EUR 40 REF 213 PR
- Thalia Sodi Womens Remmy Open Toe Special Occasion Platform Sandals
- Dickies Connecticut Mid shoes Scarpa a carboncino
- Splendid Women's Neva Ii Fashion Boot
- NIB Womens JUICY COUTURE gold Sandals Size 7.5
- New Marques Almeida Pink Frill Lace Up shoes - Size 40
- Women's Giambattista Valli Embroidered Satin Heel Sandals Size 37.5 995
- Nike Lebron XI 11 EXT Denim QS Black bluee Denim SZ 8 (659509-004)
- A BATHING APE Ladies' Footwear TIGER SLIP ON 2colors Red Black Japan New
- AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO FLIP 315767 001 BLACK METALLIC SILVE NEW IN BOX SIZE 12
- Bussola Beatrice Shearling Heeled Boots Fold-Over with Sheepskin and Rubber Sole
- Dingo Mens Dean Western Cowboy Boots Leather Studded Harness Dogger Heel Black
- Gianmarco Lorenzi Stiefel Wetlook Gr 38,5 Designer Overknie leder black
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...