Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- PUMA Women's En Pointe Satin T7 Jacket - Choose SZ color
- Stuart Weitzman Zeppe Tgl D brown 40 black women shoes Stivalis shoes
- Women Round Toe Super High Stiletto Heel Rivet Platform Hollow shoes Sexy Club
- Fly London Brito sandal size 6
- I35 Fawne Flat Riding Boots 283, Black, 6 UK
- Propet Tour Walker Strap - A5500 Women's Diabetic shoes - W White - 10 XX-Wide
- Caterpillar Men's CARBONDATE Nano Toe Dark Brown Industrial Boot
- Walking Cradles Women's Almond Flat - Choose SZ color
- Tod's women's moccasins loafers size 6.5 39.5 designer black sapatos femininos
- ARIAT Men's Intrepid Venttek Composite Toe Work Boot Cocoa Brown Size 8.5 Us
- Womens Giuseppe Zanotti Design Black Croc Leather Classic Heels Size 40 US 10
- Mens Inov8 Parkclaw 275 Mens Trail Running shoes - Green
- Adidas Yeezy Powerphase Grey UK 6.5
- BRAND NEW FEAR OF GOD VANS ERA 95 REISSUE PACSUN FOG WHITE SIZE 5-10
- DC Men's Anvil Action Sports shoes - Choose SZ color
- Ellesse Brown Shfu0296 Oatmeal Gum
- Itasca Men's Neo Hunting Boots, Size 10.5 Ankle, camo, M US
- Men 10.5Us Lebron Xii Elite Sp Pigalle
- New COLIN STUART Women Suede Dress High Heel Platform Slip On Pump shoes Sz 9.5 M
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro 'More Money' Basketball Sneakers Wipes & Predector Inc
- Propet M3850SR Wash & Wear Slip-on Slip resistant Black Leather Men's Medium
- Shaver Lake Womens Quality Shearling Bootie Slippers Tan Suede shoes 9 EXC COND
- Valentino Slippers Size D 36 Red Women's shoes shoes Leather Leather
- Adidas Originals Tobacco Men Trainers Beige Brown UK 8
- Alegria Leather Ankle Boot Bungee Heidi Black Dahlia EU40 (9.5-10) NEW A342492
- Bugatti Men 311-66660-1000 Classic Slippers Wedding shoes Leather Black
- D0 NEW GIORGIO ARMANI Snake Patent Leather Ankle Strap Sandals shoes Sz 38 695
- Gabor 21.610.17 Navy bluee Suede Leather Jazz Sandal Casual shoes 7 New
- K-Swiss Arvee 1.5 Mens Trainers Low Racing Profile Lace Up Leather Sneaker shoes
- Mens NIKE ROSHE ONE HYP BR Clear Jade Mesh Trainers 833125300
- NEW Sam Edelman Leopard Print Sabastian Loafer Flats size 8.5
- Asics Gel Lyte Evo Retro Sneaker grey freizeit H5L0N Gr 39 US 6 Neu damen shoes
- New 500 Fiori Di Lusso Purple Suede shoes - Loafers - (2018032031)
- Nike Men 856484-443 Zoom KD Trey 5 IV Basketball shoes Light bluee White Size 18
- Retro Womens Autumn Leather Floral Wedge High Heels Platform Ankle Boots shoes
- Sneaker SKECHERS 52183S , color blue
- VISCATA pinks 2.75-inch Elegant Style, Soft Canvas, Slip-On Wedge Pump,...
- shoes REBECCA VAN DIK Femme black N904VIT-NE
- DS338 MOMA EU 37 schuhe brown leder damen mokassins
- Gola Harrier Mens Ecru Burgundy Navy Leather Classic Trainers - 40 EU
- Ladies schutz shoes , sandals tan leather Size 4
- Naturalizer Womens Berry Fabric Open Toe Casual Espadrille Sandals
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 iD ALL RED SZ 9.5 RED OCTOBER RARE
- Pleaser Womens Cutiepie-02 NB Mary Jane Pump- Pick SZ color.
- Scarpa Men's Crux 72053 350 Shark Tonic Size 43 US 9.5 - 10
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...