Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|Color:||Black Gradient Bars Knit||MPN:||F4093F3-001-9 M US|
|Size:||9 M US||Brand:||BZees|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9 M US||UPC:||Does not apply|
|Style:||Black Gradient Bars Knit|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ARIAT WOMAN BOOTS WESTERN COWBOY BROWN SIZE 11 B NEW
- Charles David size 5 black leather boots
- Dr Martens Women's Aimilita FL Leather Lace Up Boot Grizzly Tan-Tan-5
- GEOX shoes women BALLERINE IN CAMOSCIO E VERNICE black, LINEA STEFANY CON FIBBIA
- Kensie Sadira Heeled Gladiator Sandals, White, 5.5 UK
- Men's Pointed Toe Leather DA-2 Ankle Boots Lace Up shoes Snakeskin Pattern
- New NIKE Lunarglide 8 Size 12 M Black Men’s Running shoes RETAIL 120
- Nike Wmns Air Max 1 Ultra Premium Jacquard Metallic Mahogany US_7 Eur 38
- Reebok Women's Guresu 2.0 Cross Trainer, Black White, 11 M US
- Skechers Sport 52618 Mens Skech Flex 2.0 Oxford- Choose SZ color.
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...