Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- Boots NORDICA LITTLE BEAUTIFUL 2-200
- Donald j pliner silver volly metallic casual loafers rubber sole size 7.5
- JIMMY CHOO RARE 'Neon Fish Fuchsia' Pink Heel Sandal Dyed Salmon Skin EURO 39
- Merrell Jungle Moc Footwear shoes - Black Slate All Sizes
- Nike Air Max 95 Gr. wählbar Neu & OVP 307565 055
- Russische militarische winter kampfstiefel mit echten lammfehl CORPORAL
- Sz 7 37 Manolo Blahnik ARRIGA Pink Suede Pointy Toe Slide Pump shoes
- Balenciaga Black Clog Platform Sandals shoes Heels Studded 795 40
- Patricia Nash Womens Rufinna Closed Toe Mules, gold, Size 8.5 oT4l US 6.5 UK
- Tory Burch Minnie Travel Thong Sandal Vintage Vachetta Size 8.5 198
- STEVE MADDEN Carrson Women Taupe Suede
- FLY London Womens Sly Ankle Boots Cupido Mousse Black Size 40 EU 9-9.5 M US
- De Luxe Rebel Ricki Cuir Taupe Bottes de Créateur Bottines 7.0 & M
- Basket pur homme ADIDAS ORIGINALS SAMBA RM, color white
- Crime Women's shoes 25151 Beat
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM QS SNOW BEACH NAVY blueE-RED-SULFUR SZ 8.5
- Giuseppe Zanotti Peep-toe platform Pumps Formal shoes Size 36.5
- AIR JORDAN PredO MAX 720 GYM RED BLACK WHITE NEW BQ6623 600 RETRO BRED 2019
- CALTO H55063 - 2.4 Inches Elevator Height Increase Grey Slip On Stripe Loafers
- Doc MARTENS 1460 Cherry Leather low shoes Sz US 7 UK 6 NEW Dr boots 150 msrp
- GIOHEL ITALY PLATFORM OVERKNEE BOOTS STIEFEL BOOTS LEATHER RED BLACK BLACK 36
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...