Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Badgley Mischka Kiara Ivory heels new in box size 8
- Clarks Women's Un Haven Cove Casual shoes bluee (Navy Nubuck) 5 UK
- Fabriqué dans Italie - Bolero
- Jeffrey West Mens ankle boots
- Men 9Us Reebok Insta Pump Fury X-Girl 27 Cm
- NEW JIMMY CHOO HARMONY BLACK SUEDE OVER KNEE BOOTS sz 40.5 US 9-9.5 1495
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium Wheat Light Bone SZ 12 ( 875844-701 )
- PUMA Men's Electron Street Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- shoes For Crews 1206 Mens Black LEATHER Ankle Boots Fashion Formal Dress 13
- Ted Baker Orleem men White Grey Navy Suede shoes da Ginnastica - 10 UK
- 600 Tod's Black Pantofola Quinn Suede Loafers Size US 14 Made In
- Alden for Brooks Bredhers Black Shell Cordovan New Penny Loafers Size 11.5 C
- Brioni Loafers White Leather Lace Loafers For Men Size 41 8 Comfortable New
- Converse Men's El Distrito Twill Low Top Sneaker - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...