Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 11 Future SZ 13 Black White Concord AV7007-001
- ASICS Unisex Adults' Gel-Lyte Iii Low-Top Sneakers Black (Black Black) 5 UK
- CLARKS MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CANVAS SUEDE CODE SLATEN EDGE
- ECCO BABETT 225355 brown leather fashion sneakers sz. 9-9.5 (EU 40)
- HAIX BLACK EAGLE SAFETY 53 Metalfree Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX®
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa Twist 2019 Family Sandal shoes Vegan
- Kenneth Cole New York Women's Levon Tall Shaft Pull on Boot, Chocolate, Size 8.5
- Merrell Women's Aurora 6 Ice+ Waterproof High Rise Hiking shoes Grey (Ash) ... .
- New Balance Women's Arishi v1 Vintage Cedar Faded Rosin 6.5 D US D - Wide
- Nike Free Tr Fit Running shoes, Trainers, Free, Trainers, 487789-008
- Rag and bone Crocodile-Embossed Ankle Boots size 36
- shoes BUGATTI Man black BUG321-61131.NE.01
- Tricker's J59512 Oxford O S Walnut In Size 13 UK, 5 Fitting
- Womens DANSKO Frida Sandals Antique Tan shoes Criss Cross Strap Wedge 40 NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...