Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 Nike Air Max More Money SZ 9.5 Purple Metallic gold Black AR5401-500
- Asics Women Size 10 Noosa Tri 10 Athletic Running shoes Multi color T580Q RARE
- Clarks Men Black Leather 'Becken Cap' Derby shoes
- ECCO Black Leather Oxfords Mens Size 42 U.S. 8 - 8.5 shoes
- HAIX Scout Desert bw Goretex German Military Outdoor Hunter Boots 43
- Vivienne Westwood Grey Grey 'Hara' Forest shoes - Size EU36
- John Richmond Women's Santa Fe Studded Loafer Cuoio Gomma Tatoo black Prugna Calf
- Mens leather cowhide Driving Casual Business boots Loafer gommino flats shoes
- New Balance Women's Fresh Foam 574 Sneakers
- Nike W Air Max 720 Northern Lights Metallic Silver AR9293-001 Womens shoes NIB
- Reebok Women's CL Leather Spp Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Skechers Mens Harsen Ortego Slip On Loafers Memory Foamed Casual Leather shoes
- SZ 8 WOMEN'S Nike Air Zoom Resistance Tennis shoes 918201-002 Beige light brown
- Vogue mens pull on patent Leather low heels dress formal wedding party shoes hot
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...