Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Upper Material:||Suede insole. Leather outsole. Upper: suede and crystal.||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5-11||Heel Height:||.5" Heel|
|EAN:||Does not apply||Brand:||Schutz|
|Fastening:||Slip On||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 1|
|Occasion:||Casual||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Brazil|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Ravissantes Ballerines Repetto 38 Soit 37 Bon Etat
- Tamaris Stiefel Franny 1-1-26631-31-001 black
- NIB BOTTEGA VENETA Green With Bow Pointed Toe Leather Heels shoes 7.5 37.5 425
- Carlos by Santana Women's CARA WC Fashion Boot
- Adidas Mens TrailMaker Trail Running shoes
- NEW BALANCE 411 LEATHER LOW D WIDE WOMEN SHOES WHITE GREY W411WT2 SIZE 6 NEW
- Fly London Mes Leather Black Biker Calf Boots Uk Size
- Authentic Nike Revolution 4 Mens Running shoes (D) (010)
- Tory Burch SavNNh 45MM Wedge leather Size 9.5 Sandal
- Asics GEL-Nimbus 20 Platinum Women Running shoes Carbon Silver
- Unisa Women's Jalis_ks Open Toe Heels Yellow (Yellow Yellow) 5 UK
- Acme Women's Vintage Knee High Tall Flower Inlay Cowboy Boots Boho Festival 6.5
- Adidas NMD Tokyo CS1 City Sock
- Baskets Homme EMERICA Reynolds 3 Purple
- Clarks Women's Mzt Blithe Low-Top Sneakers bluee (Navy Print) 6.5 UK
- Es Swift 1.5 Black Red 45.5 EU (11.5 US 10.5 UK)
- Jambu Vista Hyper Grip Hiking Ankle Boot 7 M Charcoal Rasp WJ14VIS50 New w Box
- Luxurious mocassin without shoelaces brown leather TOD'S benson size 35,5 BOXED
- Muck Boots Wellie Classic Soft Toe Men's Leather Work Boot, Medium Width Brown
- NIKE AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM DARK CHOCOLATE BROWN SZ 13
- Prada ankle boot, w side buckle, zipper on both sides, 81 2 USA
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...