Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Very good condition”|
|Binding:||Shoes||Color:||White (Off White 33)|
|ProductGroup:||Shoes||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||5 UK|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Arkk Copenhagen Axionn Mesh PWR55 Trainer In Midnight White
- shoes ASICS Femme blue ARANCIO Tissu T650N-5806
- DR. MARTENS LESTER Flowers Print Fabric Fashion shoes Sz. 6 US 4 UK 37 EU
- yellow Sandali su un pilastro d'gold Gamis 3390
- Jordan Relentless Gym Red Black White Retro Air Mens Training Workout All NEW
- Mens Patent Leather Nightclub shoes Strappy Pole Dance Riding Knee High Boots SZ
- New Freebird By Steven Sammi Stone Boots size 9 Rare NIB
- Nike Kyrie Flytrap 2 grey white II Kyrie Irving Basketball
- Rare Vintage Engl Dr martens 20 eye cherry red high steel boots UK 4 E 37 US 6
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...